Some pigmentation under your eye may not worry you but once it darkens, it is a task to keep concealing your dark circles all the time. They seem to appear out of nowhere and stay right below your eyes.
Causes of Dark Circles
Dark circles can come up due to various causes like:
4. Overexposure to Sunlight
6. Dehydration Due to changing pigmentation patterns of the skin, dark circles tend to affect people with darker skin tones in a more pronounced way. They appear over time due to a hectic lifestyle, a busy schedule and unending stress. Taking charge of your health and being careful with it is the first step towards personal care.
Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
1. Sleep – Lack of sleep dilates the blood vessels in the skin below our eyes. The more the fatigue to the eyes, the more pigmented your skin is going to become. Make sure that you have uninterrupted sleep for at least 6 hours to provide enough rest to your body.
2. Diet – Taking a nutrient-rich diet along with drinking enough water will improve overall body function, mood, skin as well as the situation of your under-eye bags.
3. Cucumber – Applying cucumber slices to eyes can reduce the swelling and make your eyes look less puffy. The high vitamin C and water content help in getting proper nourishment and moisture to the skin.
4. Tea Bags and Coffee – One can use tea bags effectively for dark circle removal. Just soak them in water and then put them on the eyes. Coffee, on the other hand, has caffeine which can stimulate the blood circulation around the under-eye area.
You can go for a permanent medical procedure or with products which are doctor recommended. Kojic acid, Vitamin C cream, Topical creams, Fillers, Laser, as well as surgery are some treatments that are commonly used to treat dark circles, but they can come with side-effects. Hence, we request you to check with your doctor before taking any of these treatments.
Dark Circle Removal with Olay Eyes
A daily massage under the eyes stimulates the blood vessels under the eye and helps you lighten your dark circle.
Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream for Dark Circles gives 3 in 1 benefit:
1. Visible smoothening of fine lines and wrinkles
2. Reduction of the appearance of dark circles
3. Reduces puffiness around eyes The powerful colour-correcting formula, supercharged with peptides and vitamins, blends with every skin tone and instantly perfects its appearance while also renewing the skin’s surface over time.
Apply Ultimate Eye Cream daily around the eye area, paying special attention to dark circles, eye bags, and crow’s feet. If beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder, then maybe it’s time to do something about the dark circles under them with Olay Eyes!